Connecticut Leak Repair
Fast, Effective Service
At JP Carroll Roofing, we believe in keeping your roof in the best possible shape year-round, so it can protect you from the elements as it was intended to. Even the smallest leak can grow into major damage that shortens the lifespan of your roof and impacts your comfort. That’s why we’ve created a full-service leak repair department, composed of 7 roofing experts with extensive experience fixing leaks in all types of roof. Our team will get your roof back into shape with the speed and efficiency Connecticut residents have trusted since 1987, so you can get back to feeling safe and protected!
When you notice signs that your roof’s integrity may be compromised, contact our team to get a diagnosis, a breakdown of possible solutions, and up-front pricing all in the same appointment. Call (860) 467-1639 today to schedule your service appointment!
What Are Signs of a Roof Leak?
Don't let a seemingly minor roofing issue turn into a major cost. Avoid the headache of requiring home interior repair by taking a minute to explore common signs you have a roof leak. Protect one of your most important investments.
Here are 10 signs of a roof leak:
- Finding water marks on walls or ceilings
- Spotting cracked, missing, or damaged shingles
- Noticing missing, damaged, or loose flashing or vent boots
- Uncovering mold growth on exterior walls or meeting points
- Experiencing recent hail damage
- Discovering rusted gutters or missing gutter apron
- Seeing unpatched holes from things like satellite dishes
- Facing problems with your roof vent
- Realizing your soffits are blocked or dirty
- Finding "shiners" or nails that missed the framing member, freeze, and leak
Common Roof Leak Types
- Penetrations through the roof including plumbing stack boots, bathroom vents, static air vents, and chimney stacks
- Skylight damage
- Chimney flashing
- Masonry venting issues
- Missing shingles
- Roof intersections
Available 24/7 For Emergencies
JP Carroll Roofing is on call for your roofing emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. When serious roof leaks cause problems for you and your family, don’t wait to get them fixed. Or team will provide you with the same quality solutions you’ve come to trust in your hour of need, no matter when or where you need us.
Call us at (860) 467-1639 for immediate help with your roofing emergency!
We're Offering the Help You Need
Working Together For Over 25 YearsRead What Our Happy Customers Are Saying
Extremely Satisfied- Jim
Everyone tells me how good my roof looks now!- Sam
Great service- Sam
Craftsmanship Was Superb- Mike G.
Quality Was Unmatched- Steve