Emergency Roof Repair in Connecticut
24-Hour Roofing Services for Wind, Hail & Storm Damage
No homeowner ever wants to experience a roofing emergency, but sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. If you find yourself in an unforeseen circumstance, it's important to quickly request emergency roof repair in Connecticut in order to prevent damage to the inside of your home.
At JP Carroll Roofing, our roofers are always ready to go at a moment's notice with the equipment and expertise needed to quickly and effectively repair all types of roof leaks and roofing damage. As one of Connecticut's leading roofing companies, our roofing crews are well versed in all types of roofing materials and can solve any problem you may have.
Common Causes of Roofing Emergencies
- Delayed maintenance and natural wear due to weather and UV radiation
- Fallen tree limbs
- Shingles or roof decking torn off by high winds
- Ice dams or ice buildup in valleys
- Improper installation
- Flashing failures at roof penetrations
Some roofing emergencies in Connecticut are preventable, but others are simple out of the homeowner’s control. You should always take care to have proper roof maintenance and practice preventative strategies like snow removal to prevent ice damming.
Things to Consider During a Roofing Emergency
In case of a roofing emergency, make sure to remember these three points:
- Don’t go up on the roof yourself – A damaged roof is a dangerous environment. Always let a professional check it out first.
- Cover the interior – Using plastic sheeting will protect the interior of your home and help prevent leaks.
- Inspect the roof visually – From the ground, take a visual inspection of your roof and note debris and possible damage.
As an experienced roofing contractor in Connecticut, we can handle any emergency roof repair need you may have. If your home has leaks, wind damage, or a collapsing roof, make us your first call to get fast and effective repairs.
Extremely Satisfied- Jim
Everyone tells me how good my roof looks now!- Sam
Great service- Sam
Craftsmanship Was Superb- Mike G.
Quality Was Unmatched- Steve