Installing Quality Replacement Windows in Hartford and Farmington
Replacement windows make your home comfortable and beautiful
Affordable remodeling. Window replacement is a cost-effective way reinvent your home.
At JP Carroll Roofing we know how important it is to match your windows to the rest of your home. That is why we install replacement windows in a wide range of styles and quality materials that still fit your budget. We carry the best products from the leading window manufacturers to be able to offer the best warranties.
It doesn't matter why you're replacing your windows, whether you want comfort and energy efficiency, less maintenance or improved appearance, or you want all of it, we can help you select the perfect replacement windows to fit your home and all your needs.
Call us or click below to schedule a free estimate for window replacement in West Hartford, Hartford, Farmington or nearby.
Choosing the right window frame material
Whether you want to replace your existing windows with the same frame material or you're interested in a different material, we offer a wide selection of options and materials to make it easy to match your home's design and your other windows and doors.
- Vinyl Windows: Vinyl windows offer excellent energy efficiency and durability at an affordable price. Learn more about our vinyl replacement windows and installation.
- Wood windows: Interior wood frames combined with exterior aluminum provides timeless beauty, durability, and excellent insulative value. We can replace your current windows with beautiful, energy-efficient wood windows that are made to last.
There is a wide selection of window styles for you to choose from:
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Bay & bow windows
- Sliding windows
- Awning windows
- Picture windows
New windows will bring many benefits into your home
- Fewer drafts: Single-pane windows are often drafty and they are the least energy efficient. New windows are built better to reduce drafts and greatly improve the comfort of your home year round.
- Less maintenance: Old painted windows require regular maintenance. New windows made from vinyl or a composite are not only durable, but they're also maintenance-free, never need to be painted and are easier to clean.
- Reduced noise: New windows can not only reduce the amount of sound entering your home from outside, but they can also reduce the amount of noise that comes out of your house.
- Energy savings: Replacing your old, drafty single-pane windows with ENERGY STAR® qualified energy-efficient windows can save you as much as $500 annually on heating and cooling costs.
- Added security: Most new windows are tested for forced entry and are designed with multiple locks to improve safety.
- Enhanced curb appeal: New windows can improve your home's appearance - inside and out. There are many window styles and trim styles available to compliment the architecture of your home and your personal style. If you're thinking about putting your home on the market, new windows are a good selling point.
Get your free estimate for the cost of a window replacement
Replacement windows can give your home the look and comfort you need and provide potential savings on your energy bills. Proper window replacement can also drastically increase the value of your home. Get started with a free estimate!
JP Carroll Roofing is the trusted contractor for window solutions in Manchester, West Simsbury, New Haven, Waterbury, Meriden, Woodbridge, Glastonbury and many surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.